OSHA Opioid Toolkit for Employers
A new employer toolkit from the National Safety Council aims to help employers create workplace safety programs focused on opioids.
OSHA Crane Operator Evaluation Requirement Resources
- Podcast episode of ConstructorCast covers all the important details you need to know to ensure your firm is in compliance as the requirements take full effect and beyond. Download or stream the episode here.
- Summary of crane operator and evaluation rule operator
- A sample form for crane operator evaluation
What’s the Hazard? — Podcast
A podcast for safety professionals – by safety professionals. Click to view.
AGC Members receive a 10% discount from ClickSafety. Click for Information »
Silica Sampling & Objective Data Program
- OSHA Inspection Procedures for the Respirable Crystalline Silica Standards 6-25-2020
- OSHA National Emphasis Program – Respirable Crystalline Silica 2-4-2020
- A Guide to the OSHA Silica Standard
- US Silica Company Safety Data Sheet
- Silica Training PowerPoint
- Silica Training Quiz–English Answer key is included
- Silica Training Quiz–Spanish Answer key is included
- OSHA Silica Enforcement Memo from AGC of America 10-23-2017
- OSHA Silica Enforcement Memo 10-19-2017
- Silica in Construction Resources from AGC of America
Workers’ Compensation information from The Harry A. Koch Co.
Safety Meeting Outlines
This outline provides you a ready to go weekly “tool box talk”. In partnership with the Building Chapter, members bet a reduced annual subscription rate. Click for Information »
Safety Training Materials
Helpful websites for people to review safety policies and information. These are for information sharing purposes only.
- American Welding Society
- Federal Emergency Management
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Federal Mine Safety–MSHA
- Safety Topics and News
- Oregon OSHA Safety Topics
- Oklahoma Sate University Safety Link
FALL PREVENTION RESOURCES
Fall Protection Resources from 3M DBI-SALA
Fall Protection Resources from Guardian Fall Protection
Safety & Health Resources from AGC of America